Doll making projects on the go!

I have been pottering away on a few dolls of late.  It has been a while since I shared I think so here is a few I have in the works.

These dolls are part of a set for a very special friend of mine.  She is an Aborigional woman and these dolls have been created to reflect the fact that our Indigenous Australians have many different skin tones.  I have some details like clothing, a ringsling and so forth to finish still.  The big girl has a needle felted face which gives her more shape.  

This tiny doll is called "Berrie" about 6.5" and is the much dreamed of cleaning fairy!  She is a gift for a craft swap I'm in and will be sent with some nice tea and a little poem.  I'll be popping her in the post tomorrow.  I hope she brings her recipient a smile! 

And this girl is a cuddle doll.  I need to embroider her face, make her a simple dress, baby and ring sling yet.  

Much love! 
Xx

No comments

Thankyou so much for visiting me here in my little corner of the big wide web. I really appreciate your comments, and love to read each and every one of them. I will always endevour to reply, but occasionally I run out of time. But please know they mean alot to me! If something resonates with you feel free to "Like" and "share", its nice to know I'm not talking to myself. Ha!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top