Doll making projects on the go!

I have been pottering away on a few dolls of late.  It has been a while since I shared I think so here is a few I have in the works.

These dolls are part of a set for a very special friend of mine.  She is an Aborigional woman and these dolls have been created to reflect the fact that our Indigenous Australians have many different skin tones.  I have some details like clothing, a ringsling and so forth to finish still.  The big girl has a needle felted face which gives her more shape.  

This tiny doll is called "Berrie" about 6.5" and is the much dreamed of cleaning fairy!  She is a gift for a craft swap I'm in and will be sent with some nice tea and a little poem.  I'll be popping her in the post tomorrow.  I hope she brings her recipient a smile! 

And this girl is a cuddle doll.  I need to embroider her face, make her a simple dress, baby and ring sling yet.  

Much love! 
Xx

Powered by Blogger.