Quiet blog....

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know I accidentally fried my computer.  Apparently technology really doesn't like water..... Or coffee...... Or washing machines.....or any kind of liquid......who knew?  Apparently it is a lesson I'm slow to learn.... :/

So I am stuck with my phone until we update it.  We have ordered a re-conditioned iPad from a large online company which should arrive this week or next so until then the blog might be a little quiet.  We will also be saving for a desktop computer.  That is more technology then we have ever had in the past.  Poor old grant is struggling with the concept - He would be quite happy to live in a cave I suspect!  I have some waldorf dolls to make and sell to fund the technology upgrade. ;)

But even though the blog might be quiet I am here, with my boys pottering about and I might post a few photos of our days. 

Angus after his bath "My hands have donkeys on them"

We still have no idea where he got donkeys from.  He is referring to the wrinkles but he insisting they are donkeys?? 


Xx




Powered by Blogger.