Community garden

Thursday, 26 February 2015

Quiet blog....

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know I accidentally fried my computer.  Apparently technology really doesn't like water..... Or coffee...... Or washing machines.....or any kind of liquid......who knew?  Apparently it is a lesson I'm slow to learn.... :/

So I am stuck with my phone until we update it.  We have ordered a re-conditioned iPad from a large online company which should arrive this week or next so until then the blog might be a little quiet.  We will also be saving for a desktop computer.  That is more technology then we have ever had in the past.  Poor old grant is struggling with the concept - He would be quite happy to live in a cave I suspect!  I have some waldorf dolls to make and sell to fund the technology upgrade. ;)

But even though the blog might be quiet I am here, with my boys pottering about and I might post a few photos of our days. 

Angus after his bath "My hands have donkeys on them"

We still have no idea where he got donkeys from.  He is referring to the wrinkles but he insisting they are donkeys?? 


Xx




9 comments:

  1. Technology is great but it can be very frustrating too, and not as easy to deal with as very cute hand donkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the post looks just fine for a phone-loaded on. hmmmm - donkeys, that's got me thinking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you solve the mystery phil!! Lol!

      Xx

      Delete
  3. Well the post looks just fine for a phone-loaded on. hmmmm - donkeys, that's got me thinking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure where he got the word donkeys from either. Too funny.
    Your pretty good with the phone. Takes me 10 minutes just to put in one little sentence on mine. I am not very good at the texting thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krystal it helps I have an iPhone 6 which is large and the keyboard is pretty easy to deal with!

      My last phone randomly dies just out of contract. I hate that!

      Xx

      Delete
  5. mmm, yes, pc, doesn't like moisture or heat, take it you're not too good at building them either? something i leaned to do a few years ago & found it's actually easier than trying to get all the software on! if you're inclined to, here is a good site for parts; https://www.umart.com.au/ their prices aren't too bad & they probably have full computers too
    love the 'donkey hands' what a crack up!

    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope no chance of rebuilding here! Computers are not our strong point I'm afraid!

    It is an old lap top, with a broken hinge and has been repaired several times. Each time it comes back not as great. My rev took a look, pulled it apart and there was a lot of water through it and a lot of damage. He's going to try to copy the hard drive and we will retire it.

    Good on you for your fix it skills!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for visiting me here in my little corner of the big wide web. I really appreciate your comments, and love to read each and every one of them. I will always endevour to reply, but occasionally I run out of time. But please know they mean alot to me! If something resonates with you feel free to "Like" and "share", its nice to know I'm not talking to myself. Ha!