Community garden

Friday, 27 March 2015

Moments that make up our days....

Our days are made up of many moments.  Some good, some not so good.  But by slowing down and capturing the good ones we can feel like we are living a good life.  I often look around at my comfortable little house, with its up-cycled cupboards, mis-matched furniture, shoes spilling out from the designated shoe rack, dogs sleeping on the doormat and wonder "how did I get so lucky?".

These are some of the moments of today....

Reading in snuggly pj's....these little guys drive me crazy and melt my heart in the very same breath.  

Cuddles....

Going out, apparently they all needed beanies! 

And when feeding the chooks we found one of the girls very sick.  We took her out to keep her warm, and offer water but I doubt she will survive the night.  


Xx





7 comments:

  1. All the ups and downs in a day. Sorry about your chook, poor thing. She looks comfy now though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was comfy enough I think, but didn't make any improvement after a few days of TLC and wasn't eating so we put her out of her misery.

      xx

      Delete
  2. "But by slowing down and capturing the good ones we can feel like we are living a good life." Yes, where we focus our attention is important to our happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. try good quality raspberry cordial for the chook, i hear it can do wonders, sorry to hear she is so sick.
    your days look lovely
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love pj days! We used to have indoor "picnics" on cold days in the living room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cant beat them can you! They never grow old. I love them too. :)

      xx

      Delete

Thankyou so much for visiting me here in my little corner of the big wide web. I really appreciate your comments, and love to read each and every one of them. I will always endevour to reply, but occasionally I run out of time. But please know they mean alot to me! If something resonates with you feel free to "Like" and "share", its nice to know I'm not talking to myself. Ha!