A new beginning

 Dear readers, 

After much pondering and consideration, I have decided to close this blog. Simple living is an inherent part of who we are. It has helped shape us and move us from the life we lived towards the life we value and as such, my writing will always reflect that.


But don't worry I have a brand spanking new blog that better reflects where we are today and what we are trying to achieve. We have recently decided to name our farm Barradale Farm and it makes sense to rename the blog at the same time. As the farm grows it is more practical to have everything under the same, easily identifiable umbrella.

I have shared more in-depth reasoning behind this shift, and a reflection on our new blog at Barradale Farm.


I hope to see you there! 
Much love,
Emma
Powered by Blogger.