Community garden

Saturday, 14 March 2015

Sweet baby Henry.

Once again another week has passed! I have so many blog posts and things running through my mind I want to share with you but I only ever seem to get to a fraction of them,  I'm afraid today is one of them!  <3

I'm sitting amongst the duplo, dolls, cooking toys scattered about from our morning of visitors.  There are crumbs on the floor, a few bits of half chewed fruit from curious toddlers, dishes piled in the sink from my cooking this morning, clean washing on my bed waiting to be folded.  And you know what I'm doing? 


This.....because babies simply don't keep.  Instead of doing all that I should, I'm instead going to sit here and breathe this sweet little fella in while we rock on my chair together and he sleeps in my arms.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

Xx

6 comments:

  1. ohhh please do slowly enjoy the moment! you don't get many of those! would make a beautiful portrait picture for your wall. mums need to take time out to calm the babies, plus it's good for the soul. the toys & dishes aren't going anywhere & are a gentle reminder of the visitors, perhaps there will be help later to do them.
    hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did very much! though I did try to put him in his bed eventually and he woke up untill I picked him and, then he drifted off again. Little monkey! ;)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I agree - we used to do this with ours....priceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw, its so lovely. Do you have any grandies phil?

      Delete
  3. Definitely looks like he had a very busy morning. He has his serious sleep face on. Plus this is what you 'should' be doing. The other shoulds can wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! he did have his serious sleep face on your right! he even had a little frown furrowed in his brow....Henry was born frowning!

      xx

      Delete

Thankyou so much for visiting me here in my little corner of the big wide web. I really appreciate your comments, and love to read each and every one of them. I will always endevour to reply, but occasionally I run out of time. But please know they mean alot to me! If something resonates with you feel free to "Like" and "share", its nice to know I'm not talking to myself. Ha!