'Buddy and Dog'

Meet 'Buddy' and 'Dog'.  These two are firm friends, for a boy and his dog share a truly special connection.  These two are ready to go to their new home and are eagerly awaiting a life full of adventure, exploring, reading books and quiet snuggles.  












They have been waiting ever so patiently in my sewing basket as I have slowly finished piecing their bits and bobs together.  'Buddy' and 'Dog' are ready to wrap and go to their new home next time we see our friends.   

'Buddy' is firmly hand stitched using my own pattern.  His little face is carefully needle felted and covered with quality 100% cotton tricott.  His hair is a crocheted using hand dyed mohair, his clothing is made of 100% cotton.  'Dog' is made from wool felt and both are stuffed with pure clean, carded wool.

'Buddy', as is traditional with Waldorf dolls has a very simply stitched faced, allowing the child to use their imagination in the way they in which they choose to play with the him.  Buddy is ready to be snuggled, be a companion to read with and to go on all kinds of amazing adventures!  May he bring his new little owner hours of delight.  

If you are interested in exploring perhaps making a Waldorf doll Winterwood Toys is a wonderful online shop which sells all the things you could possibly need to make the little one in your own life their own beautiful doll.  Sami dolls is another excellent site with a wide range of user friendly downloadable patterns.  Both are sites are ones I have used in my doll making journey and both have been totally wonderful.   


Much love,
Emma
xx

(please note I am not affiliated with either of the links I have shared, I am simply talking from my own personal experience.  These are sites I have used and would happily use again.)

Powered by Blogger.