As we begin to prepare to put this house on the market, I find myself walking past my crafting projects looking at them longingly.  My time is currently taken up with de-cluttering and simplifying rooms ready to pack with the least amount of belongings for the 18hr move.  We are only keeping what we truly love and use.  Whilst the job is kinda enjoyable, (I'm strange like that.) it is also time consuming.  By doing this well it means when it comes to listing, photographing and house inspections the house it will be bright, clear and clean and hopefully appealing to the potential buyer. 
I'm however hoping to find an hour or two this afternoon to finish off this little fellows clothing, he has PJ's now so at least he is warm!



I did make him a little pet rabbit....but I blanket stitched him on the outside by hand, thinking he would look sweet and rustic, only realizing half way through the pattern was clearly not designed for it.  Once finished the boys found him completely hilarious and have nicknamed him Bil-abbit.  But even though he is not quite a bilby and not quite a rabbit he is much loved by Henry.


I love this age, it is maybe my very favorite.  So full of magic, and sweetness.  Henry is so easily delighted he doesn't even see flaws, so full of laughter and affection.  The big boys though....hmmph!  After all those years I spent admiring their indistinguishable artworks you would think they would have picked up a trick or two - HA!

I have a simple tunic to make WITH POCKETS, using up fabric from my stash, which I'm looking forward to starting too.  I think I should make it before we move, as you know, that's a better use of fabric rather then having it stored away....yes?


But, this morning I am off to catch up with a wonderful group of women in the Barossa Valley.  A place to connect with other makers/creators/small business in the area and share ideas, and excess garden goodness.  So I had best be on my way.

A little produce to share from the garden.  The oranges are small but super sweet, and grapefruit?  Well I cannot find the love for them.  Hopefully someone else will!   

A double batch of brownies, one to share and one for the boys.  

Just a brief catch up this morning and I hope this finds you well, with a moment or two to do something you love today!

Much love,
Emma
xx















Powered by Blogger.