Here & Now

Well it is that time again!  I'm pleased to be able to join in with Say Little Hen's November 'Here & Now' link up.  I love this aspect of community within the blogging world.  Of sharing, and of linking in with other bloggers.  It really is such a beautiful thing.  Though I cannot quite believe it is November already.   

Loving //   I’m loving living in the little old cottage now that it is finally done!  I’m enjoying every second of the light, the space and the cleanliness now there is no more renovating happening around me.  We have our outdoor area back and we all go out there every morning and afternoon for a cuppa and a chat.  Minus this morning - the midgies forced me back inside.  

And these flowers.  I don't know what they are but they are well into their second week!  I love their unruly,  informal form and the pretty delicate, bell shaped flower.  Does anyone know what they are?  




Also I'm loving the public library app I recently discovered.  It's called 'Libby' and allows you to borrow and down load books from the public library, completely for free!  You just down load the book you want, and return it when your finished.  Amazing!  Check it out HERE.  Once you do into the app you can become a new member and go from there is you are not already a library member.  

Eating // I am moving to a wheat free diet, so I have been experimenting with making gnocchi.  So good!  I am firmly a lover of pasta but it does not agree with me any more.  I have decided to stop eating the food hat makes me feel crappy, not even a bite.  For me, I have learned it’s easier to avoid something completely, rather then eat a little sometimes as a treat.  



So the picture is not pretty, but it was delicious.  Cooked in a sauce of onion, garlic, Australian bacon, home grown eggs, cream, with lemon zest and herbs from the garden.  

Drinking // Coffee.  And herbal tea.  


Feeling // A little nervous.  The little old cottage is on the market and we have opens every weekend.  There has already been some serious interest, so I’m feeling excited, and a little nervous.  It’s all bit surreal.


Making // A pair of baby 9" baby wearing Waldorf dolls.  I thought I might make a couple of things to try and sell again, with Christmas coming up and all and in the spirit of de-cluttering.  They will be available through my blog or I might post them for sale on my local Waldorf Facebook page.  




Thinking // Currently thinking of all the things we need to do to make this move to the farm a reality.  Next we need to sort through our sheds - it's dire in there.  Grant is a bit of a collector.  The family budget is under the radar and I have been thinking of all the ways we can save a few dollars here and there.  From careful meal planning, to free activities, to cutting any subscriptions.  Goodbye Netflix!  Hence my delight at discovering the 'Libby' app.  Endless quality books on tap for free?  I'm all over that.      

Dreaming //  Of the future.  Of living on our land, with the rain forest near by and creating beautiful productive gardens.  Of chickens and cattle.  Of living gently on the earth.  I dream of putting down roots.  

Much love,
Emma
xx
Powered by Blogger.