the little old cottage tour

Hello there dear readers!

Goodness, the last couple of weeks have been a total blur, hence my somewhat haphazard blogging.  We have been painting, gardening, and getting the little old cottage ready for market.  Its been quite the process and I'm utterly knackered.  But I am glad to say, the photography has been done and the cottage will be listed in the next day or so.  As we were getting it ready I whipped around and took a few photos to share, as I know I have been promising a few shots for ages.

I hope you enjoy the tour!



The little old cottage, circa 1910





This hallway stand is where school bags, keys, dog leashes, mail, belongings of friends which have been left behind and all manner of 'things' which are required for family life are kept.  In this shot it's hidden in the laundry getting ready for the professional photographer to come - don't despair.  Our house is NEVER this neat.  


This little wood oven works, though needs constant feeding.  I regularly use it to cook with in winter.  


 Family lounge/dining room, looking out at the back yard

Master bedroom, can you tell I like pink?  And blue. 


Ensuite 

 Home office/spare room.  I have packed up a book shelf of books and all my sewing gear into the shed.  


Front lounge, which is where we watch TV.   

Will's Room

Angus's and Henry's room.  With alllll the teddies.  And Lego 


 Family bathroom





Much love,
Emma
xx




Powered by Blogger.