Quick getaway.

It dawned on me in the middle of last week that a Church camp had unexpectedly crept up on us!  So we threw some bedding and bits and bobs in the old caravan for a quick get away with friends.  We are getting pretty good at getting away now, though I have come to the firm conclusion I do prefer bush camping rather then being cooped up in a caravan park.  Its what I grew up doing and whilst a caravan park is convenient.....It does lack the soul of being out in the bush, surrounded by nature without another person in sight.   

We stayed at a small caravan park in Port Pirie and spent a couple of days exploring the Southern Flinders Rangers.  The scenery was truly spectacular and we spent most of our free time bush walking and 4WDing, making the most of exploring all the local landscape had to offer.     



Aggie had a blast exploring with us, scrabbling up rocks hot on the scent of all kinds of wildlife.  She was rather dismayed to be on a leash the whole time I think!  






 I love that camping invites slowing down and playing games. 

This fellow is ultra competitive.  He lost this game.  Hence the photo....bahahahah!

Much love, 
Emma
xx
Powered by Blogger.