Bathroom progress.

After a period of flat out renovating I gotta say this weekend my patience was running thin from the constant dust, tools, mess and cleaning endless dust and dirt only for it to quickly return.  Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the ability of Grant to be able to do so much but sheesh - how I dream of living in a finished house!

Getting ready to tile the kitchen splashback.

But on the upside the bathroom is tiled and soon after a quick paint, and a few finishing jobs we will have a bath installed, we seriously cannot wait!  It has been nearly three years since we have been able to enjoy the luxury of soaking in a hot tub.

We have been busy ripping down an old termite ridden shed which meant for a lovely big bonfire on Saturday night.  (By "we" I mean Grant and the boys....I steer clear of such matters!) Which called for a chance to sit and watch the flames and enjoy a little glass of wine.

Back yard bonfire - country style!

Alas, Sunday my cabin fever really began to set in which called for a trip to the beach and fish and chips for an early dinner.....Read I totally lost my temper, packed up a basket with towels and a change of clothes and demanded we go o the beach RIGHT there and then.  So off we went, and with the cold crisp air, salt and sand a level of sanity was restored.



Is there anything more soul replenishing then being at the beach?!

Much love,
Emma
xx
Powered by Blogger.