A fresh look and 200 posts!

Well, school holidays are finished and we are nearly finished week one!  Goodness, it is quiet around the place with just me and this little fellow.

Look at those hand-me-down PJ's, He REFUSED to take them off and he went out in PUBLIC in them.....Such a dag.  He gets that from Grant I tell you.

I realized as I hit publish that I have hit 200 posts - I feel like that is some kind of milestone to celebrate!  Thankyou to all those who regularly read and who follow along with our little family.  It means so very much to me!   An extra special thankyou to all those who like, comment and share any posts.  The way a blog grows is partly from the way readers interact with it.  So thankyou for joining us on this journey, thankyou for your loyalty and for the time you spend with us in our online "home".  

I recently purchased a new template from georgia lou studios which I fully intended on uploading myself.  Until it dawned on me I was completely miffed by the entire process, despite the instructions looking beautifully clear.  (Which is not hard for a technological numpty like me, let's be honest here.)  After a period of failed attempts I began to get a little bear-like-growly whenever I looked at my blog.  Then I noticed that they could install it for me, for only $35.  Best. Money. Ever. Spent.  I went out for a coffee with a friend, and came back to a fresh looking blog!  How cool is that?  Just in time to celebrate my 200th post too!

Much love,
Emma
xx

8 comments

  1. It looks fantastic Emma and happy 200th post.
    I love following your blog and agree the interacting with others helps make a blog grow. It is also a great way to connect with like minded people.
    Well done.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I opened your blog in my reader I thought I don't recognize this blog, must be someone who hasn't posted in a long time. Then I started reading the post and realized it was you. Love the new look and congrats on the 200th post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness! I'll probably confuse everyone, I didn't think of that!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was also a little confused at first, Emma :-) Your little boy is just a darling. Look at that hair. So very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear! I hope people don't get too confused. I should have given a heads up. :/

      He is a sweetie, a scruffy sweetie. How are those grandies of yours?

      xx

      Delete
  5. Congrats on 200 posts. Love the new look of the blog and the "used and comfortable" look of the boy in his pre-loved pj's :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to get them off him to wash them before they walked off him on their own. haha!

      xx

      Delete

Thankyou so much for visiting me here in my little corner of the big wide web. I really appreciate your comments, and love to read each and every one of them. I will always endevour to reply, but occasionally I run out of time. But please know they mean alot to me! If something resonates with you feel free to "Like" and "share", its nice to know I'm not talking to myself. Ha!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top