Yurt progress and weekend reads

The deck will be finished tonight and the yurt will go up over the weekend!  Just a couple more pieces of board to go, then the edges will be trimmed into shape.  We are all super excited, and the weather forecast is looking good.  It will be a big weekend that's for sure, but hopefully, it comes together.     



The Aga in her place, patiently waiting to have her flue cleaned out.

 Aggie giving the deck her sniff of approval.  Ronnie is behind her thinking "just jump up there you ridiculous little dog."


The boys having a hit of cricket.

Well, the boys are stirring, my coffee cup is nearly empty which means it must be time to get moving for the day.  Today is the last day of the school term and I couldn't be happier.  It's been a huge term for us all and we are due a good rest.  I'm so proud of these boys of mine who have managed to negotiate a world of change and come out positive and doing their best.  

Much love,
Emma
xx

National Geographic (YouTube)

ABC iview Gardening Australia
Gardening Australia is one of my favourite shows, but after an inquiry from a reader this week I wanted to link to some productive yards within an Urban area.  The first story in this is great, Sophie Thompson interviews a fellow from South Australia with a wonderfully productive garden.

Becoming Minimalist

take a tree break
One of the lovely ladies I did the recent writing course with blogs here, and I loved this post on the calming nature of trees.

5 mantras for buying better
A grat post from Lindsay at Treading My Own Path


Powered by Blogger.