Community garden

Wednesday, 9 March 2016

The littlest chocolate thief....

Hello!  Posting might be light on this week as I need to sort through my curriculum of my study today and get my head around the readings, text and so forth. but I thought I would pop in with a little hump day chuckle.  Just a quick clip of my littlest man Henry and his chocolate thieving antics!  He caught himself out in the details of his own story.  Gosh I love these boys of mine!

Excuse the darkness of the clip, it was stupid o'clock in the morning.

YouTube evidence of the chocolate thief's confession....

Much love and happy hump day!
Emma,
xx 

3 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha!!! Too cute :) How can you get cranky at that much cuteness?
    Cassandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't say "chocolate birthday cake", until the end, so its technically not lying, lol. But yeah - sprung!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As cute as they are always remember this world needs mothers to raise quality men - pretty sure you are right on target there!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for visiting me here in my little corner of the big wide web. I really appreciate your comments, and love to read each and every one of them. I will always endevour to reply, but occasionally I run out of time. But please know they mean alot to me! If something resonates with you feel free to "Like" and "share", its nice to know I'm not talking to myself. Ha!