Thankyou and some Housekeeping

Hello dear readers! Just a quick thank you post today and some blogger housekeeping I thought I should update you on. 

Firstly, I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for continuing to read here. I know blogging has gone out of fashion for the most part, with people preferring the instant-ness of Instagram, but I appreciate those of you who still visit here and persist with me through the sometimes sporadic postings! 


As Elsie gets older, we are finding a better rhythm to our days and as you may have noticed blogs are becoming more and more frequent again. I am greatly enjoying having the time and headspace to write and share our life on this platform. I also love blogs as they are a way of writers sharing their lives more deeply, and I feel authentically. 

When I’m here I don't have to worry if the little Instagram squares look balanced or appealing, what hash tags are trending, or trying to make content the algorithm likes. I don’t think about whether or not I should pay to boost posts so they don't get lost among the masses. (I currently don't.) I'm trying to understand that side of Instagram, but between you and me, I like it better here.   

But within that, for people to actually find this blog and the other things we are trying to create (like the YouTube channel) I have a small favour to ask. If you are on YouTube, Instagram or Facebook please consider taking a minute to like and subscribe to my page/account or just hit hit like on the things you enjoy reading about. The links are all in my sidebar so they are easy to find.
 
I know it seems small, but it really does help send the message to the internet powers that be, that there is interest here, and that the simple living message is worth sharing to a broader audience. And hence, it helps this little corner be found by those searching for a different life. A simpler life. 

And finally, to those that do like, subscribe and take the time to email or leave lovely comments....

THANK YOU.

Thank you for continuing to read and visit. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to connect and let me know that something I have written or shared has resonated with you long enough for you to stop and actually let me know about it. The comments are the thing that has kept me going over the years. The kindness shown and the ability to meet like minded souls in a world that seems intent on looking everywhere but within our homes and our families for pleasure, contentment and beauty. This kind of life, though perhaps not glamorous nor showy matters. It's important. Perhaps more so now than ever. 

For those that were subscribed, it seems the email subscription on this blog is no longer working and that particular gadget has since been discontinued. Being the technological numpty that I am, I have no idea who was subscribed, nor where to find such a list, or even if such a list was available to me. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a new way of adding one.  But I always add new posts to Instagram and Facebook so if you follow along there, you won’t miss out. 

Much love dear readers. 
Emma
xx   
Powered by Blogger.