podcast chat with Allie from The Decluttered Home

Recently I went on my dear friend Allies new podcast, The Decluttered Home to talk about our simple living journey and the events which set us onto our simple living path and fundamentally changed the way we live. 

                                This scruffy haired bloke reading the paper on a weekend with Elsie.  

The sound quality os a bit iffy on part 2 and 3 due to recording via satellite internet whilst trying to juggle Elsie.  (Entirely my fault) But Allie has a beautiful, calm way about her and her podcast is interesting, helpful and uplifting.  I do hope you will check her out!




Much love,
Emma
xx

PS Please do let me know if the links work for you.  They do for me but blogger has changed its behind the scenes settings and Im still getting the hang of it. 
Powered by Blogger.