Rain, sweet rain.

I woke this morning to the rain falling softly outside, giving the ground a much needed long deep soak. The local farmers will be happy.  It's been a dry start to the season and many have held off seeding, or been forced to stop part way through.  Our garden will also appreciate the rain, and the boys will appreciate a muddy playground over the coming weekend no doubt.

We are tucked up in the old cottage, Aggie in her basket near the crackling fire. Henry quietly playing duplo. Me with my books spread on the table working on my final assignment after a bought of bronchitis. I'm not over it yet, but I am feeling a little clearer in my head, and not quite so tired.  All is well and snug in my little world. How about you?



Two cats who know where the quietest spots in the house are!

Much love,
Emma
xx
Powered by Blogger.