Spring has sprung!

I love spring, it must be my favourite season.  Mind you I say that every season......except in the middle of summer.....My fair skin is not designed for our hot dry summers.  Spring is full of new growth, new possibilities, new life.  Everyone looks to be outside. 



Henry watering the pots.  I thought by giving him a cup and a bucket to water with his exuberance would be contained, but alas 15 minutes later he was soaked through.  ha!

My camomile needs to be picked and dried for tea.

Fresh baked banana bread.

My beautiful bunch of sour sobs picked by little Henry.  A bit rumpled but picked with love and proudly displayed  "I pick you bootwiful fowers Mama."

Washing in the sun.  I love when its not draped around drying on racks inside our little cottage. 


I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing weekend! 

Much love,
Emma
xx

Powered by Blogger.