A date!

Hello dear readers!

I'm so excited that tonight Grant and I are going on a real DATE!  Well its to a dear family friends wedding, who I have not seen for far too long as they live interstate.  Its one of the daughters who is very special to me getting married.

I even have a new dress!  What a treat!  Granny is coming for the night to care for the boys, and Grant and I get a whole day and a whole night together!  With time for lunch by ourselves between the wedding and the reception.

A sweet dress I found in a little boutique in the Barossa.  It's lovely and thick so it drapes beautifully. I just loved the pattern.  Pair it with a LS wool spencer, thick tights and a pashmina I'll be comfy and warm!  Win win! 

There is so much to do before we go, I have dinner to cook, and we have the old vintage van to pull around to tidy and make cozy for her to sleep in tonight. The yard needs a quick tidy up.  All of these things which should have been done during the week, but we had to go car shopping (I may have accidentally cooked mine....*insert curse words here*) so its been a hectic, long week with late nights driving around Adelaide looking at cars....gah!

But all is well now, and we get to unwind with a rare special night.  I had best go, but be sure I will come back tomorrow with photos!

Much love,
Emma
xx
Powered by Blogger.