A fresh look and 200 posts!

Well, school holidays are finished and we are nearly finished week one!  Goodness, it is quiet around the place with just me and this little fellow.

Look at those hand-me-down PJ's, He REFUSED to take them off and he went out in PUBLIC in them.....Such a dag.  He gets that from Grant I tell you.

I realized as I hit publish that I have hit 200 posts - I feel like that is some kind of milestone to celebrate!  Thankyou to all those who regularly read and who follow along with our little family.  It means so very much to me!   An extra special thankyou to all those who like, comment and share any posts.  The way a blog grows is partly from the way readers interact with it.  So thankyou for joining us on this journey, thankyou for your loyalty and for the time you spend with us in our online "home".  

I recently purchased a new template from georgia lou studios which I fully intended on uploading myself.  Until it dawned on me I was completely miffed by the entire process, despite the instructions looking beautifully clear.  (Which is not hard for a technological numpty like me, let's be honest here.)  After a period of failed attempts I began to get a little bear-like-growly whenever I looked at my blog.  Then I noticed that they could install it for me, for only $35.  Best. Money. Ever. Spent.  I went out for a coffee with a friend, and came back to a fresh looking blog!  How cool is that?  Just in time to celebrate my 200th post too!

Much love,
Emma
xx

Powered by Blogger.