Moments that make up our day....


Our days are made up of many moments.  Some good, some not so good.  But by slowing down and capturing the good ones we can feel like we are living a good life.  I often look around at my comfortable little house, with its up-cycled cupboards, mis-matched furniture, shoes spilling out from the designated shoe rack, dogs sleeping on the doormat and wonder "how did I get so lucky?  This is a pictorial post of moments I captured this week that imprinted in my heart.  

William is learning guitar and here he was trying to teach Gus how to play a song.  Gus has his much loved baby on his back keeping him safe!

A fragile Gus needs a snuggle...

Henry eyeing off dinner!  It was a cheats chicken pie with home made broth concentrate thickened as the gravy, with peas and fresh spinach and herbs from the garden.  It was delicious!  

My first dress!  I'm not quite finished,  it's an awkward length and needs a few alterations yet but I'm getting there.  It was certainly a learning curve.  It is insanely comfortable.  


Baby henry has a terribly sore bottom today.  I think he is teething and feeling sad.  When I sit in my chair cuddling my sad boys, listening to the birds and wind chimes ringing.  I know I have made the right decision to be at home for now, I treasure these moments.  These moments of calm and still.  Where I can breathe them in and just sit with them.

I hope you are enjoying some quiet moments too.  

Xx




Powered by Blogger.