Our morning....

Since I'm still on my phone I thought I would do a pictorial of our morning.  (Please excuse any typos, it's harder to pick them on a phone!)

We got William ready for school and then set to our usual morning tasks.

There is bread to bake.  I'm firmly in the " I love my bread maker camp."  Due to its ability to give me fresh bread and me be able to concentrate on other things.  One day I'll play around with sourdough again.  Mine was an utter failure! Haha! 


There is washing to put on and clean nappies and cotton flannel bum wipes taken off the line waiting to be folded.....

There are eggs to collect and chooks to feed...I have spinach coming out of my ears and the boys are not fans.  But the chooks love it.  I'm planning on making a chicken and spinach pie tomorrow.  Hopefully that tempts them!  I have some stock I boiled down to concentrate which when thickened will make a lovely gravy base.  

Time for a chat with the chooks....Boys will be boys.... If there is something to climb they will! 

And yes.... Gus is wearing a towel over his head.  It's actually a cape if your wondering, and apparently it has excellent flying abilities! 

Max is letting me know that apparently it's not yet time to sit down and have a cuppa while I flick through this pamphlet....


And there is the usual playing to get done while I water the herbs and veggies...

Soon it will be nap time, both boys have a book, and a nap at about 11am.  I'm very much looking forward to working on my current waldorf doll.  

Her hair is hand spun by a friend of mine and it has been so much fun to work with! 

She is going to have a little ring sling to carry her dolly in and she will be available to buy in my little Etsy shop when she is done.  I'm thinking she needs a hippy name like "Blossom" or something!

Hope your having a lovely morning!

Xx








Powered by Blogger.